tisdag 8 mars 2011

Pedometer

Just realised that there's lots of different pedometer apps that you can download for ipod touch and it's all free. So I did and it's so much better than the pedometer I bought at Clas Ohlson. Talk about wasting money. If only I knew earlier -.- talk about wasting your money for nothing!
Anyway, the competition between me and my friend about who is the most active during the spring break is looking kind of dark. I only took 10648 steps and she took 17509 steps. Because I forgot to wear my stepcounter at times last day. Oh well. That just means that I'll have to take a looong walk today because I have to win this! When I come back from skiing with my brother I'll take a walk around the city then up to "Norra Berget" (Northern Mountain) and back home.

For the moment I've only taken 314 steps. But the day has barely begun ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar