lördag 5 mars 2011

Bye bye Winter?

When I looked at the thermometer this morning I had to look twice. It was above zero degrees for the first time in ages! After an unusually long and cold winter it seems to me like spring is finally here. Now don't get me wrong. Winter is nice. Who doesn't enjoy snowboarding/skiing on a sunny winter-day and then lay back and drink a hot cup och chocolate? Or go iceskating with some friends and maybe play some hockey? And let's not forget the best part about winter. Christmas ofcourse, the best part of the year. But after a couple of months of cold you gotta admit that summer would be nice. And so I couldn't be happier about spring and its warmth. I think I'm going to throw the winterjacket back in to the closet and get me a new jacket for spring. Which one of these should I get? My personal favorite is the leather jacket...or maybe the lightblue one?

 Gina Tricot
 H&M
 H&M
 Gina Tricot

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar