söndag 6 mars 2011

Found my jacket

I just came back from the gym. The spinningpass was 55 minutes long. Almost an hour of hell hehe. Now I'm exhausted but oh so satisfied with my effort. I'm going to try to cut down on fast foods, chips and candy from now on. Not in an attempt to become thinner but to be healthier. Isn't that a good idea? But then ofcourse, remember that it's perfectly fine to give yourself a treat from time to time. 

Anyway, I'm going to show you guys what I bought today. After having been to atleast seven different stores I found the perfect jacket. Even better than the one in H&M as I showed you earlier so I bought it. There was only one left in my size (S) so I'm really glad that I got there in time. Hehe wouldn't want to wait another day. I also bought two pairs of converse (I know I said that I would only buy one pair but they both looked soo good). Bought them in the colours dark red and black. After that me and my friend each bought a stepcounter so that we can compete with eachother about who is most active for a week. We promised each other that we won't cheat I will for sure stay true to my word. Otherwise it wouldn't be any fun. I'm going to win anyways ;) Hehe atleast I hope so. Wish me luck! 


I'm going to walk all day long from now on ;)

I love the shape of the collar and how feminine the jacket looks.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar