måndag 21 mars 2011

Haircut

I'm planning on getting a haircut, just need to schedule an appointment with the hairdresser. I want to thin out my hair a bit at the bottom because it's really thick. I want it to have the shape of a v in the back so that the longest part is still long only that my hair will be thinner. That way I can work with it more and it will look better if I decide to curl it. Because if I curl it now it gets huge since my hair is already really thick. This is how I want my hair to look like after I've curled it. Although I have to buy a 1.5 inch curling iron first, if I can find one!

 My hair is pretty much as long as Beyonce's hair in this picture, only it's thicker.

I love this hairstyle because the soft waves have a natural look and it's not too much. Beautiful!

This picture of me is a couple of months old so irl my hair is a lot longer than this. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar