onsdag 9 mars 2011

Last night

Yesterday I took about 22 311 steps. My friend is a bit ahead of me in the competition but I'm going to win! We haven't decided what the price will be for the winner but we're thinking about it. Got any ideas?

Last night I got myself a treat. I mean c'mon, I deserve it! I've been to the gym five days a week now and when I'm not at they gym I stay active by walking as much as possible. Localbus, good-bye!
So I met up with a couple of friends and the night was spent by the tv. At first we watched an episode of Dr. House then we decided to take a look at the movie Tangled. I have to say. It's as good as Finding Nemo. Disney movies, you're my all time favorite <3 If you haven't watched tangled yet...DO IT!



Eugene is hilarious

While we watched the movie we had som Ben & Jerrys (best ice-cream ever). I haven't tried many flavors yet. It's on my to-do list though ;) But my favorite so far is the Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Many people say that the Half baked is really good. But I'm kind of skeptic to it. I mean, it doesn't sound that delicious.. "half baked". Have you tried it? If so, is it good? 

Heaven


Good or not?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar