lördag 19 mars 2011

Girls Generation

South Korea has lots of great artists but one of the best must definitely be Girls Generation (aka Snsd) and TVXQ ( aka DBSK). Since I've lived in Korea for two years I've developed a great taste in music. I listen to all kind of music today, it varies from ACDC to Cn Blue. 

There was recently a big konsert in Thailand (you can read about it in Fokis blog at fokis.se). called Korean Music Wave in which great korean artists performed such as Snsd, Cn Blue, TVXQ and so on. I'm so jealous of the people who got to see them perform live. Wish I could have been there. Maybe next time?

My favorite songs right now: Rihanna ft. David Guetta- Who's that chick
                                           Girls Generation- Oh
                                           Bruno Mars- Somewhere in Brooklyn


Girls Generation

TVXQ
Yunho-  Yochun-  Jaejoong-  Changmin-  Junsu


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar