tisdag 15 mars 2011

Fear

Today we had individual speeches at school. One of my classmates had a really inspiring speech about fear which got me thinking. What am I afraid of? Well, except for death, pain and all that obvious stuff, my fear is caterpillars. I know it's ridiculous but hey, everyone is different ;) But seriously, they freak me out! If I see one on the road my heart jumps and starts beating really fast. He he I know, it's silly but I'm terrified by them. I would never dare to touch one, EVER! Even if someone would poke a caterpillar with a branch and then touch me with the same end of the stick I would run fast as hell. So there you go. That's my absolute fear. With doubt on my mind I post this picture underneath.

I have a hard time even looking at this picture. And to be honest I wouldn't even have the guts to touch it! Ugh..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar