onsdag 23 mars 2011

If you want to lose some weight by eating less calories and ofcourse exercising, I have a great tip for you. When you come home from school you feel hungry right? And you just want to grab everything in your fridge and stuff it in your mouth. Well here's a good snack that only contains 14 calories per biscuit!! I'm talking about Carr's Table Water Biscuits. They may not taste a lot but they're perfectly fine to me. They're quite nice actually. I just had three of them which is only 42 calories, great huh? In addition, to ease my hunger I drank som soda water, Loka which is obviously healthy, I mean it's water for god sake. So there you have it, two great tips if you wan't to eat as little as possible. But remember, it's not healthy to eat less than a 1000 calories a day.


You can find these at Ica for about 16 kronor :)



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar