fredag 22 april 2011

Easter Break

Today it's friday and we have no school. God it felt good to say that. It's the first day of easterbreak. I woke up at 08.00 am (don't like waking up late..ruins the day otherwise) and ate some breakfast before I baked cinnamon rolls. Delicious! Here's the recipe and pictures ------>Vetelängd

My dad came home last night by the way (he works Asia) and it was really great to see him again. We've all missed him a lot. Anywho, after I read Jagad by PC. and Kristen Cast me and my littlebrother took the bus to our new house. We bought it this christmas but I didn't see it until today. Why? Guess I've been too busy (or lazy) to get over there. But anyways, it was really cozy and beatiful! I'm really pleased with my room.

I'll show you guys later what it looks like and what my plans are. Can't wait to arrange it.


We're hopefully moving in the this tuesday. Which is on my dads birthday funny enough :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar